EDM have over 30 years of experience in building management and property construction and have detailed practical knowledge of property repairs and reconstruction
By using a risk matrix which takes into consideration the property owner, property users, interested parties (such as the property or liability insurers) against the actual damage, potential costs and time factor, we will recommend the best and most effective method of remediation.
Our Consultants will consider, subject to size of the contamination, whether the risk can be:-
- Treated on site without excavation
- Excavated and the property replaced or repaired prior to incident state.
- Excavated and treated to prevent further contamination to the property and surrounding area
- Set-up a bio-remediation process to resolve the affected land in-situ.
EDM specialises in using a combination of in-situ and traditional excavate and replace remediation methods. The test of each case is what is reasonably practical within financial considerations.
We manage the actual remediation project for our customer’s utilising our Consultants, who oversee and control the remediation plan, from start to finish. This ensures fulfilment of the project, cost control and customer satisfaction.
We cover the following areas:
- Domestic & Commercial Repair
- Fire & Water Damage Repair
- Heating Oil Loss Repair
- Internal and External Building Works
- Renovation and Alternation Works
Call Us On:
0845 603 0621